My current research has been focusing on confidential computing in data processing systems, privacy-preserving cloud systems, and modern hardware.
Before joining TU Berlin as a researcher, I completed an EIT double M.Sc. at TU Berlin and UPM Madrid. During my Master’s thesis, I collaborated with Logical Clocks in Stockholm and developed infrastructure to enable streaming IoT data pipelines in Hopsworks.
- Cracking-Like Join for Trusted Execution Environments
Kajetan Maliszewski, Jorge-Arnulfo Quiané-Ruiz, Volker Markl
PVLDB ‘23. paper. code. slides. poster.
- What Is the Price for Joining Securely? Benchmarking Equi-Joins in Trusted Execution Environments
Kajetan Maliszewski, Jorge-Arnulfo Quiané-Ruiz, Jonas Traub, Volker Markl
PVLDB ‘21. paper. code. video. slides. poster. reproducibility.
- TeeBench: Seamless Benchmarking in Trusted Execution Environments
Kajetan Maliszewski, Tilman Dietzel, Jorge-Arnulfo Quiné-Ruiz, Volker Markl
SIGMOD ‘23 (demo). paper. website. poster.
- Secure Data Processing at Scale
PhD Workshop @ VLDB ‘20. paper. slides. video.
- Tilman Dietzel
- Leonhard Rose
- Database Lab (DBPRA), TU Berlin : WS22/23, SS23, WS23/24
- Big Data Systems Project (BDSPRO), TU Berlin : WS21/22
- Big Data Analytics Seminar (BDASEM), TU Berlin : SS21, SS22
- ROC Foundations for Graduate Research in Data Management and Machine Learning Systems (ROC), TU Berlin : WS20/21
- Advanced Topics in Database and Information Systems Seminar (DBSEM), TU Berlin : SS20, WS21/22, SS22
Talks and Presentations
- Cracking-Like Join for Trusted Execution Environments, VLDB’23, Vancouver, Canada, August 2023
- Secure Databases in TEEs, security group @ UC Santa Cruz, remote, July 2023
- TeeBench: Seamless Benchmarking in TEEs (demo), SIGMOD’23, Seattle, USA, June 2023
- Relational Joins in Trusted Execution Environments, Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), Singapore, September 2022
- What Is the Price for Joining Securely? Benchmarking Equi-Joins in TEEs, VLDB’22, Sydney, Australia
- Secure Data Processing at Scale, PhD@VLDB’20, remote, August 2020
- 2024 - SIGMOD (external), VLDBJ, AsiaCCS (external)
- 2023 - ICDE (external), SIGMOD (external, availability)
- 2021 - VLDB (external)
Also, check if there is something interesting in Posts!